This policy details the obligations of immerj Ltd (“The Company”) regarding data protection and Your rights (“Data Subjects”) in respect of “Your” personal data under the current EU Regulations General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”).
The GDPR defines “Personal Data” as any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“A data subject”). An identifiable person is someone who can be identified (directly your indirectly), in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, location, or one or more other factors such as economic, cultural or social identity.
Our Obligations under GDPR to you
Our policy exists to ensure that you understand what we do with your data and what rights are available to You in respect of your personal data.
The procedures and principles set out below will be followed by The Company at all times. Our policy aims to ensure that The Company is compliant with current GDPR regulations.
The Company will ensure that all data collected will be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the Data Subject; and
- Collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and not processed further for any incompatible purpose other than the original purpose of collection. Processing for the purpose of archiving or statistical use will not be considered incompatible to the original purpose; and
- Adequate, limited and relevant to what is necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was processed; and
- Accurate and where relevant kept up to date; and
- Kept in such a form that permits identification of data subjects for no longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was collected; and
- Longer storage of Personal data, under archiving will be safeguarded under GDPR Regulations; and
All data will be processed in such a manner that ensures no unlawful access, accidental loss or damage will occur.
Lawful, Fair and Transparent Data Collection and Processing
Your data will be collected and processed lawfully, fairly and transparently without any adverse effect on Your rights.
The Company will ensure that You have given Your consent to the collection and processing of Your Data for one or more specific purposes.
The Company will ensure that all collection and processing that is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which You are the subject.
The Company will ensure that collection and processing will be executed in a way to protect Your Interests.
The Company Collection of Your Data
The Company will collect Your Data for the following purposes:
- Your Personal data collected from You by The Company and may be used to communicate with You.
- Your Personal data collected from You by The Company and may be used to identify You to The Company.
- Your Personal Data may be obtained from third parties, e.g. a 3rd party data provider for marketing, sales and leads provided by product partners.
- The Company may use Your collected data to personalise Your experience and better respond to Your needs and offer You more effective support through any Customer request we receive from You.
- The Company may use Your collected data to assist in website improvements based on information and feedback.
- The Company may use Your collected data to send You periodically emails and product updates. The email address You supply may be used to send You information, respond to enquiries, and other requests or questions.
- The Company may supply Your collected data to relevant 3rd parties who, in the opinion of The Company could offer services or such other products which The Company consider relevant. You may opt out of this by sending a request to do so to The Company (see Contact Us page).
The Company does not sell, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist The Company in operating our website, conducting or business or servicing You. These third parties agree to keep this information confidential.
The Company may be obliged by law to release Your personal information or to protect our or others rights, property or safety or enforce our website policies. Non-personal information may be released to third parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Where a request from You has been received to Opt out of The Company supplying Your Personal data to 3rd parties The Company will do so within 24 hours of receiving Your request.
Keeping Data Up to date
The Company will ensure that all collected and processed data is kept up to date. We will rectify any personal data held at Your request.
The Company request that You update Your Personal data on the site on a regular basis.
The Company will not keep any Personal data any longer than necessary taking into account the purpose for which it was collected. Once personal data is deemed to be no longer required The Company will erase the data without delay.
The Company will take all reasonable steps to ensure that all personal data, collected, held and processed is kept secure from unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage.
Access to Your personal data
You may request, in writing, to The Company, to have access to Your Personal data held. The Company reserves the right to charge for the processing of Your request.
Rectifying errors in Your Personal Data
You have the right to request that The Company rectify any errors in the personal data we hold.
If requested by You to make any rectification The Company undertake to do so within 30 days of that request and send to You confirmation of its action. Complicated requests may take up to 60 days. If any third party has received Your personal data The Company will also rectify the information supplied to them.
Removal of Your personal data
You may request, by contacting The Company, the removal of Your personal data under the following circumstances:
- The reason for holding Your personal data us no longer necessary.
- You wish to withdraw Your consent to The Company holding your Personal data.
- The Company has processed Your personal data unlawfully.
- The data needs to be erased to comply with a particular lawful regulation.
The Company will respond to Your legitimate request by erasing Your Personal data within 72 hours.
Third Party Links
The Company may offer, on our site, links to other Third parties. These third parties have their own privacy policies and we have no influence, responsibility or liability in respect of them or the content on their site.
If You allow our cookies (which are small files) they will transfer this small file to Your computer hard drive through Your web browser. This enables the site (or service provider) to recognise Your Browser and capture and remember certain information.
California Online Protection Act Compliance
Because The Company values Your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We will therefore not distribute Your Personal information without Your Consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Online Compliance
The Company is in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). The Company do not collect any information from anyone under the age of 13 years old. The Company website, its products and services are directed at people who are at least over the age of 13 years old.